Are you feeling hopeless? Are isolating yourself from others because you know they won’t understand? Do you feel like you can’t be your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- No one understands.
- I hate it, but I can’t change it.
- I wish I could just disappear.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be suffering from depression.
We want you to know that you are not alone and there are people who can help. Many of my clients find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own them and that there are many options available to once again have hope for their lives.
A therapist can walk along side you as you process your negative thoughts and emotions. They can bring new ideas troubles you dealing with each day. We can also connect you with resources to get the help you need.
If you are hoping to finally lighten this load and feel like yourself again, contact us today for a free consultation.